To be a student and teacher in places with different languages, different Gods, different cultures and different ways of doing things made me appreciate that I am just another piece of the giant jigsaw puzzle making up this diverse mosaic.
- Battambang - yoga + pranayama + meditation at Here Be Dragons - Cambodian Backpacker Guesthouse + Restaurant + Bar. Also participated at the 10-day Vipassana course as meditator (sitter) and server
- Dharamshala - conducted 2 classes daily in yoga + pranayama + meditation at Pema Thang Guest House
- Rishikesh - conducted daily classes in yoga + pranayama + meditation at Raahi The Travelers Nest
- Ubud, Bali - 23 days of yoga, meditation and spiritual immersion, attending classes by as many teachers from as many studios. Yoga Barn (with Andrea Paige and Punno Wasu), Radiantly Alive with Daniel Aaron, Ubud Yoga Center (with Laruga), Taman Hati Ashram (with Ketut Bandiastra), Intuitive Flow Yoga Studio, Ambar Ashram and Ubud Yoga House
- Vientiane - impromptu yoga class with a group of marathon runners along the Mekong River in Vientiane, Laos
- Penang - conducted daily classes in yoga + pranayama + meditation at the Esplanade Park with yogi travelers in Penang
- Yangon - conducted daily yoga classes to the staff of BeautyLand Hotel II.
- Kathmandu - attended a class at Mandala Yoga Studio and Spa with Dipendra. Also attended Hatha yoga with Madhab Prasad Dhakal of Sawar Yoga Studio.
- Mario Scuba Diving and Homestay - 2-week yoga program for Mario's FAKP (Future Apo Island Kids Program)
- Lyn's Backpackers Inn - conducted fitness workout programs with Jeffrey for the months of Jan/Feb 2018.
- Fox and the Firefly Cottages - taught several classes to guests during my one-month stay at the resort
- Oasis Resort - conducted a few classes with resort officers, guests and friends during my weeklong stay
- Vipassana Meditation - this is where I had my start with this 10-day silent meditation course that transformed the way I see reality and how I interact with it. I've done 7 courses altogether in different centers
- Studio 108 - 2F Paseo Arcenas Building, Banawa, Cebu City
- Surya Nanda Yoga - Advent Business Center, Acacia St., Kamputhaw, Cebu City
- Plantation Bay Resort Spa - Marigondon, Lapu-Lapu, Cebu
- West Gorordo Hotel - 110 Gorordo Ave., Cebu City
- Gold's Gym - J Centre Mall, A. S. Fortuna Street, Mandaue City
- Ananda Marga Yoga Center - Yusing Building, 103 F. Ramos Street, Cebu City
- YogaHub - 2nd Floor, Banilad Town Center, 6000 Cebu City
- Dragonfly Yoga Studio - 127 Canyon Road, Beverly Hills, Lahug, Cebu City
- Holiday Spa and Gym - Banilad, Cebu City
- Metro Sports - Salinas Drive, Lahug 6000 Cebu City
- Yoga Davao - yoga and pilates at Palos Verdes Country Club
- Holiday Spa and Gym - Davao's foremost fitness center
- People's Park - free yoga in Davao's public park
- Marichi Yoga House - Aparente St., Purok Malakas, 9500 General Santos City
- Singapore - power yoga at Yoga Inc.
- Bangkok - yoga fusion at Adventure Hostel, classes at Now's Fitness
- Phan District - yoga + handstand workshop with Amm Prajna Pitchaya and the Sivananda yoga community of Phan
- Chiang Mai - attended classes at Hidden House Yoga and Yoga In The Park.
- Chiang Rai - yoga + pranayama with first-time practitioner, Nalinee, a local from Chiang Rai
- Chiang Saen - yoga + pranayama + meditation along the Mekong River with 3 French travelers
- Pak Chong - yoga + pranayama + meditation at Thai Plum Village International Practice Center monastery, in the Thich Nhat Hanh tradition